Orthodontics for Children
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends all children get a check-up with an orthodontic specialist no later than age 7.
Orthodontic Treatment for KIDS
While there is no exact age for children to begin orthodontic treatment, the American Association of Orthodontists recommends visiting the children orthodontist around age seven. By this age, most children have a mix of baby teeth and adult teeth, making it easier for Dr. Bobak to diagnose and correct tooth and jaw problems sooner making treatment less complicated and invasive. Visits at this age allow Dr. Bobak to:
- Correct and guide the growth of your child’s jaw to ensure proper alignment of permanent teeth and avoid overbite or underbite
- Regulate the width of the upper arch
- Create more space for crowded teeth
- Avoid the need for permanent tooth extractions later in life
- Align teeth that are not in proper position
Why Choose Dr. Bobak Orthodontics?
99.8% Satisfaction Rating